Introducing SERENE at Marina Blue – an exclusive new project that offers a prime location and a thriving community. With most units already sold out, there are only two exceptional opportunities remaining to own a piece of this prestigious development.

Step into the world of Serene, situated in Marina Blue, a premier waterfront urbanization with a well-established and exclusive community. This project stands proudly on the oceanfront, boasting 13 exquisite apartments, each offering a privileged view of the ocean, making it a truly unique and unparalleled venture.

Choose the perfect environment designed just for you, where you can revel in the spectacular Pacific Ocean vistas through expansive windows and spacious terraces. Experience a lifestyle that blends security, comfort, and luxury seamlessly.

Every space within Serene is meticulously designed to be lived in, explored, and enjoyed. The wide corridors and well-lit staircases provide an inviting ambiance. Here, natural materials and textures harmoniously merge, allowing you to savor the stunning landscape both indoors and outdoors.

Immerse yourself in the breathtaking sunsets that will become part of your everyday life, with carefully curated spaces designed to make the most of these awe-inspiring natural spectacles.

Unit 202 offers a total area of 198.87 m2, comprising a living area of 182.22 m2 and a terrace of 16.65 m2. This exceptional residence is available for the competitive price of $463,596.76. With 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, it provides ample space for comfortable living. Additionally, two parking spots are included for your convenience.

Unit 101 presents a total area of 226.86 m2, featuring a functional living area of 205.80 m2 and a terrace spanning 22.74 m2. This stunning residence can be yours for $533,162.60. With 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, it offers a spacious and luxurious living environment. Just like Unit 202, it also includes two parking spots.

Embrace the architectural charm of Serene, visible from every perspective, with materials and textures seamlessly blending with the surrounding landscape. Nature and luxury harmoniously come together in this exceptional development.

Don’t miss this opportunity to own one of the last remaining units in Serene at Marina Blue. Contact us now to schedule a viewing and secure your slice of coastal paradise.

Financing plan: You’ll pay 40% of the total amount over 15 months, and the remaining 60% when the condo is delivered. To break down the initial 40% payment:

  • You’ll pay 15% as a down payment when you sign the agreement.
  • The remaining 25% will be divided and paid over the 15-month period.

Property Features

  • Bodega